Friday, July 25, 2014

Utter Destruction

Things are gettin' really real around here.  The new cabinets will be delivered Monday, so this weekend is "Get Rid of Everything" time.  All the old stuff is going bye-bye.  Huzzah!

Check out my handsome handymen.

Oh look, the old yellow paint.  Yuck.

The awesomest part of having teenage kids:  all the free labor! 

I don't even want to think about what's living behind my cabinets.

*gag*

Where does all this dirt even come from?!

It seems so big and bright with the wall cabinets out of the picture.  Well, except for all the cobwebs and dirt and scary stuff we found behind the cabinets...

It's so dirty and terrifying the camera doesn't even want to focus.

 Oh hey, look.  There's an entire kitchen on my front porch.

Help!  I'm trapped! 

Good bye, old kitchen.  It was nice knowin' ya. 

And now, if you'll excuse me, I have an absolute TON of cleaning and painting to do.  If you don't hear from me in 48 hours, SEND HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment