Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The beginning of the end...

...of our old kitchen.




(Yes, there are two stoves practically side by side.  The new one was delivered, UNBOXED, and we had no choice but to bring it inside.  I didn't want the ginormous spiders that live on our porch to take up residence inside my pretty new stove.)


I can't even bear to take photos of the other rooms in the house.

The ends justify the means.
It'll all be worth it in the end.
This was my idea.
I'll be happy when it's done.

Right?  Please tell me it'll all be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. The end most definitely justifies the means! You're keeping both stoves, right? Ohh, the endless cooking you can do!

    PS: You need a bigger table and what time should I be there? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Nope, we're only keeping one stove. And that table has two leaves and is over ten feet long when they're both in. You can come whenever you want--you're always welcome!

      Delete